Profanity Elyos DN International Legion

Venere-DN

Hi guys!

I just wanted to jump on here real quick and invite you to join our multilingual, international PvP / PvE oriented legion.

The name of our legion is Profanity, name originally thought by being impolite in killing asmos everywhere around the world LOL O.o

pomy0.jpg

If you are an active player, if you like to have a nice time and to meet new friends, if you like to chase asmos and dance on their dead bodies, if you like to siege or to run dredgion and ID, or simply you're looking for extra players to add to your static parties, YOU ARE the member we're looking for.

If you are new to the game or if you just came back after a while, don't worry, we are more than ready to teach you how the game works! We're excited to have new friends to play with.

Straight forward, we want you to be really wise & kind, we need you to be english speaking (everyone of us is from different regions of the world, but we all communicate in english between us) and ready to have fun!

I can't wait to meet you if you think that we might be your next choice, whisper me in game and you'll be more than welcome!

We use discord on daily basis, but you're not needed to use that too if that's unconfortable for you!

Looking forward to see you in game!

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

Venere - Danaria Server - Sorcerer

Archived