Roleplay Legions, The Old Daevas and The Stormy Jewel

Arsene

Hey fellas, dunno how much interest there is in roleplay considered the current state of NA AION, but I thought I'd put my Discord server and legions out there for anyone who's looking. I saw the rare scrap of people asking but no available hubs.

Right now I just have Asmodian legions:

Danaria: The Old Daevas

Katalam: The Stormy Jewel

Discord: https://discord.gg/J7VSnYU

Thinking of opening Elyos legions too, and definitely will is anyone is interested.

Freeform and casual. Just looking to have fun, since my central enjoyment in AION was the lore and the roleplay. I'd only ever done it with a group of friends in a private server and regret not getting into the public retail scene more.

Cheers.

Oh, and if there's any better places to be pursuing roleplay, let me know.

I didn't get notified about this reply for some reason, so sorry about the late answer.

Yeah pretty much? You just step into your character's shoes and interact with the world through their eyes. Like Dungeons & Dragons without the rules.

On 16/9/2019 at 3:50 AM, Arsene-KT said:

I didn't get notified about this reply for some reason, so sorry about the late answer.

Yeah pretty much? You just step into your character's shoes and interact with the world through their eyes. Like Dungeons & Dragons without the rules.

You get a notification if you get quoted like now or when you follow a specific post.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello again; it's been a year and it seems like it's too difficult to retain interest in this topic, at least on this server. I've just come back but it hasn't been practical to keep these legions.

The Discord server is still up, but it's not very active. Thanks to anyone who showed interest. Atm I've dissolved The Stormy Jewel so I can participate in a bigger legion and figure out what's going on with AION these days.

Archived