skin Enraged Mastarius' Bow

GenericUser4409

good evening to the whole community. the reason for my message is to try to put back to sell the skin: Enraged Mastarius' Bow. I was about to buy it, but when I joined the ncoin, the skin was no longer for sale, and I assumed that it had been removed from the marketplace to fix its animation that had, as compared to other skin that are on the market this was the only one that did not have it. I would like you to put on the sale once more that skin "Enraged Mastarius' Bow" for not only I can acquire it. there are many players who is one of their favorite skins, veteran players like me, that we have followed the game since its inception. Please, that's all I ask. they can see my purchase history and know that I am a serious buyer. Thank you very much in advance for your attention and I send you a cordial greeting.

This bow has the same skin as the Enraged Mastarius' Bow. You can obtain it via this quest, however they may have removed this quest, change the quest name, or quest steps. You can investigate that by yourself. The original quest giver was Mastarius. You need friends to complete the quest. You can only do this quest if you are an Asmodian. If you are an Elyos, I see no solutions.

Also since this is a suggestion, you posted it in the wrong section. This thread goes under Suggestions.

Archived