ENCHANTING STIGMA STONES (FAIL FAIL FAIL)

Visserion-KT

This is more of a complaint than a helpful topic. MY complaint is FAILURES in enchanting Stigma Stones. I have one stone (Cyclone of Wrath) for Spiritmaster,  I have over 300$ in plus a gifted 4000 points reimbursement for failing over and over and after 300 Dollars and 4000 extra points awarded equals 350$ my stone is level +7. ISNT THAT AMAZING. My stones seem to be from hell and im supposed to get em to level 15? I CANT even get this stone to level 9 after 350 Real Life dollars and its +7. I have spent a lot of money and even a PAID player and I don't mind spending money on things as long as you can see the results but to spend that type of money for a stone that is half finished is ridiculous and not even level +9. I have 3 stones that are plus 9 and that must of been some type of miracle at this rate. If you spend 350 dollars on one stone and it cant get to level 9 they should give you a level 9 stone for free or 2 or 3 of em.. this is nutz. I continue with fails like that and it will be back to another game and see ya AION. cause I don't have 30,000 dollars to get a decent aion charachter by time you finish one up nicely at these rates of failures. Ya want that type of money I suggest AION fixes the odds of failures and listen to the ones paying for this game. Im sure a lot of ya pay for game and that's fine but im hopeing you don't have that type of fails over and over and if so.. ITS A PROBLEM and AION should fix it 

Sincerely , 

Spiritmaster  LVL 80

An enchanting event lasting a few days not just weekends I work on weekends... but one that last a while .. also some type of spending insurance on items after seveal hundred dollars sheesh one on lil item or something or I got idea how about just fix the odds .. these odds are worse than LAS VEGAS gambling.. 

It is something like superstitions but many stigmas are cursed indeed, what everyone does is we all have like 3~4 of the same stigma and enchant it, there will be this one that will never be able to get past +3 while the others are already at +8. People might think this is not real but this is the only way to get a stigma up to +9. I believe some items have some variants to make sure they fail, so they drain some people while others simply make it, making you believe you just had bad luck.

If you have any enchants left, just get yourself 2 more of the same one and try to enchant those and see how it goes. Then put that worthless +7 on broker for an unfortunate soul to buy it.

Archived