Aion Failed to restart (DirectX failed to install)

Relinquisher-DN

Hello, ive decided to give Aion another shot after several years of not playing. I attempted several times to install the Aion client but it keeps failing at directX. I have never had this issue so im not sure how to go about it. My computer currently has directx 12 installed (it came with windows 10). Can anyone help me solve this issue? Ive tried running the installer with admin,looking for corrupt files and even tried to restart my computer but no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You want my advice chief? Well I am going to be honest with you.

Don’t give Aion another shot. Save yourself the time, agony, and money and just resort to a different MMO. Aion is so p2w, full of bugs, unbalanced, and barely even supported by NCSoft staff. Count the issue you’re having as a blessing, as its preventing you from starting a long, depressing, expensive, painful journey.

And I’m telling this you also as a returning player. I came back to Aion around 6 months ago, and its reduced to pretty much crap. I know we get that urge to come back, but if you do, you’ll probably regret it 

Archived