Make Daishunerk's GOF Items Brokerable / Tradeable

WawaSkittleT-KT

I suggest items that are on on Daishunerk's Game of Fate Brokerable / Tradeable. Daevanion Essence box recently was made available for Broker which was a great change but there are other items such as "Flawless Manastone Socketing Supplement Selection Box" , "Mount Selection Box" which are the only 2 items left which are not available for broker or trade and some players such as myself may have no use for them or too much of them which other players could use.

13 hours ago, WawaSkittleT-KT said:

I suggest items that are on on Daishunerk's Game of Fate Brokerable / Tradeable. Daevanion Essence box recently was made available for Broker which was a great change but there are other items such as "Flawless Manastone Socketing Supplement Selection Box" , "Mount Selection Box" which are the only 2 items left which are not available for broker or trade and some players such as myself may have no use for them or too much of them which other players could use.

Yes that mount selection was in an alt of mine and I couldn't pass it to my main for my collection of mounts. I would support everything being brokerable.

Archived