Level 5 event pet @Cyan

Briearios

2 hours ago, Treos-DN said:

Hi Cyan just wanted to let you know that level 5 Stormwing pet gives 5 of those ultimate enchantment stone selection boxes, not just 1 so you might want to change that so people know or not. I just evolved my pet and received 5 boxes.

I think I got one form that are you sure you didn't already have some from somewhere else?

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I think I got one form that are you sure you didn't already have some from somewhere else?

Yeah I am pretty sure I didn't have any ultimate enchantment stones boxes any place on any of my toons. I had none before evolving my pet. If other people report they got one my only conclusion would be it's random. 2 succeeded on my armor and the other 3 failed.

5 hours ago, Treos-DN said:

Yeah I am pretty sure I didn't have any ultimate enchantment stones boxes any place on any of my toons. I had none before evolving my pet. If other people report they got one my only conclusion would be it's random. 2 succeeded on my armor and the other 3 failed.

I will update my alts' pets soon with the 70 marks (I do not have them 24 hours afk obviously so it takes them longer to do, on my main I made sure I level it as fast as possible for the selectable daevanion). I'll check it then on them and I'll let you know.

Archived