your new siege reward system sucks just saying.

Grace

i go to siege most of the time divine and other forts dont give me credit if i die while dux is spawned what are you ncsoft guys smoking at that table that make you take the fun out of siege so much you already took the fun out of the game with the pay to win now siege too? are you serious? if i waste my half hour or an hour at aoa scales or gelkmaros forts i expect a reward for hitting something gates guard i dont care siege is siege players play to be rewarded. but you guys seem to not know nothing about rewarding your player base therefore we are gonna have to  make you reward us by not playing your dumb games.

Speaking from my own experience with Divine siege, I have noticed that it doesn't matter if I am alive or dead at the end of it, as long as I hit the boss a few times and remain in the fortress when it dies. That being said, I do not receive ANY credit if the opposing faction wins the fort. I am not sure if this is intended or not because I am fairly new to sieging, but I personally find it ridiculous that I receive absolutely no credit for participating in that circumstance. Participation should always be rewarded.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 1:29 PM, Voltric-DN said:

Speaking from my own experience with Divine siege, I have noticed that it doesn't matter if I am alive or dead at the end of it, as long as I hit the boss a few times and remain in the fortress when it dies. That being said, I do not receive ANY credit if the opposing faction wins the fort. I am not sure if this is intended or not because I am fairly new to sieging, but I personally find it ridiculous that I receive absolutely no credit for participating in that circumstance. Participation should always be rewarded.

i agree with you there reward is important it keeps the player base strong and keeps you coming back for more

Archived