Dual account instances

2s326D42-DN

Hi all!

I am a returning player, so have lost all my names for my characters, but not stressing about that. Last night I logged in for the first time in ages only to find-obviously- that my previous characters were gone. The server I could enter had 2 left which I had to delete as it wouldn't let me do anything else with them- all good, I just created a new character (so I could start new with my friends who just downloaded the game).

Today I logged in on my pc and, as my dumb luck has it, all my old characters are back with the new one gone. I realise that the old ones were all merged onto one server, but I had no option to go onto any other servers and therefore couldn't retrieve my new character. I also had to reset my pin for my characters last night but it's not working on the server with the old characters xD

So my questions are: is there a way to enter a server via a search action or can you only get to the ones the game shows when I log in, and why would my pin have reverted for the old characters?

13 hours ago, 2s326D42-DN said:

Hi all!

I am a returning player, so have lost all my names for my characters, but not stressing about that. Last night I logged in for the first time in ages only to find-obviously- that my previous characters were gone. The server I could enter had 2 left which I had to delete as it wouldn't let me do anything else with them- all good, I just created a new character (so I could start new with my friends who just downloaded the game).

Today I logged in on my pc and, as my dumb luck has it, all my old characters are back with the new one gone. I realise that the old ones were all merged onto one server, but I had no option to go onto any other servers and therefore couldn't retrieve my new character. I also had to reset my pin for my characters last night but it's not working on the server with the old characters xD

So my questions are: is there a way to enter a server via a search action or can you only get to the ones the game shows when I log in, and why would my pin have reverted for the old characters?

There was a time your account could have had more players in different server, I remember when the last merge happened, I had a character which was now in DN (although I had 12 chars in KT) and that character wasn't visible, at some point I made the mistake to go to DN and the char appeared and then I had to delete him or another char from KT so the total amount would be 12, weird things.

You can choose which server to play just the total amount of character in KT and DN cannot be more than 12. You can also have a different race if the servers are different but I would suggest you not to do that because if we get another final merge you would have elyos and asmodians in one account and one server which would cause a collision and you would further have to delete characters (or transfer them when they did something similar for previous merges).

As for the pin, you mean you do not know it? You can change it in game and also via the site if you log in.

Archived