Game will not start after reaching 100%

5s1056A0

I have been trying to get back into the game, was able to play an Asmodian for about 30 min before glitching and falling into the world on the first starter solo instance. Now I cannot start the game at all. I have updated, checked the files, nothing... I cannot enter server information / login/ passwords because as soon as the patcher finishes and attempts to load the Aion game, when the progress bar reaches 100% it just stops. No transition screen... nothing. I have also tried turning off firewalls and antivirus software and nothing. Any help?

5 hours ago, 5s1056A0 said:

I have been trying to get back into the game, was able to play an Asmodian for about 30 min before glitching and falling into the world on the first starter solo instance. Now I cannot start the game at all. I have updated, checked the files, nothing... I cannot enter server information / login/ passwords because as soon as the patcher finishes and attempts to load the Aion game, when the progress bar reaches 100% it just stops. No transition screen... nothing. I have also tried turning off firewalls and antivirus software and nothing. Any help?

I also just tried reinstalling the entire client, as well as the NC Soft patcher... exact same issue. Any direction would be awesome. 

Archived