Pre- Download

Guest Revoca

Guest Guest player

Do we have to create a separate account for aion classic? Is there are a separate client we download for classic version? Will the client be available before june 16th so we can make our characters? Thank You.

Guest Player

I wanna know if we need to make a new account or use the account we already have with characters and just have an empty slot to make a new toon in the new classic server?

But you pre-order the game with your existing account(s). The account you have is not an "Aion Retail" account, it is an "NCWest account" and you can use it to play all their games.

Since you pay with this account, you can use this account to play.

Guest Milotic

This is all an assumption but:

What my friends and I have concluded is that you have your main NC account and that a separate "Classic Aion" server will pop up on the server list. Specifically on the 16th when preorder-peeps go in to create their character and reserve their character names.

Again all speculation.

Guest Loadrng

There will be a new game in the NCLauncher2 called Aion Classic. Is it that hard to figure it out? You will use your same NCsoft Master account for it. The Daeva Pass I bougt is tied to my NC Master account (retail account).

lol

Archived