Dredge times

Wesker-KT

Whenever we do get dredge (don't remember now if it was 1.2 or 1.5), can we please have the entry times open for the whole day, and just restrict to whatever number of entries per day/week?
That way people can queue whenever they have time for it instead of miss out if they don't make special arrangements in their life...
It's going to be very unbalanced if the choice for people in "unfavorable" timezones is to either dredge at 3am or miss out altogether on the AP and medals.

Yes, I know the concern for some would be possible long queues because not everyone is queueing in the same time window, but if most people queue after work/dinner/whatever, people from similar timezones should have no problem getting a pop.
Otherwise the only other way I can see it working is to have 6 or more different entry windows in a day instead of just 3 like before.

Just to pitch in my own example, I work 9am-7pm in OCE timezone, and if the dredge times are going to be for 2h US prime time, I don't see how I'll make any entry besides getting someone at home to just afk me in there...
Or worse, wake up at some ridiculous AM time to queue for afk and go back to bed for work...
I'm not saying "things should change just to accommodate me", I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one in this situation.

Dredge is really fun for me, and I'd like to be able to do normal entries and participate. :)

Archived