What are you gonna do first?

Guest Trrc

What are you gonna do the first time when the server open:

1. Leveling up to max level ASAP

2. Level up 5 toons to get full set lv 30 daevanion armor

3. Leveling up gathering and craft profession to support your leveling logistics and kinah

Guest oldplayer

Im gonna watch the rewards from the daeva pass, see if its a p2w broken thing like it was in the korean 1.2, then quit if it is

Idk why u guys crying about daeva pass, I dont think it will be p2w and even if it was, just buy it and enjoy it easy as that

Guest Amaterasu

When Aion first came out I tried just speed leveling looking up guides about where to go and in what order to do what quests, where to grind to get to cap fastest. This time around im going to chill, take a moment to read quests texts and explore a little more. 

6 minutes ago, Guest yyy said:

Idk why u guys crying about daeva pass, I dont think it will be p2w and even if it was, just buy it and enjoy it easy as that

This is exactly the sort of attitude that culminated in the slow death that modern Aion has suffered.

Guest ConcernedwithPay2Win
16 minutes ago, Guest oldplayer said:

Im gonna watch the rewards from the daeva pass, see if its a p2w broken thing like it was in the korean 1.2, then quit if it is

Going to do the exact same thing. If it isn't I'll try and get to max level as quickly as I can and play this game until it either stops being supported or there is noone to play it with.

19 minutes ago, Guest oldplayer said:

Genuinely curious, as I didn't play the KR client, how was it p2w? Did it have exclusive power items or just provide an unreasonable amount of things already in-game to give the player a clear performance boost?

Archived