Account locked, how quick is the response of Appeal@ncsoft.com

Guest Faab

Anybody knows how quickly just before release Appeal@ncsoft.com will respond? @Kibbelz

Yesterday I registered, bought a founderpack, which is confirmed by e-mail and transaction done. I made my character. However today I try to logon to my account, to find out my account is locked due to suspicious activities. (no VPN or such)

Victim of ban-wave.. No release for me then.

Guest Zoaea

It's been a few years from the last time I had to make a request, NCsoft accounts seem to be easily hacked too and are picky about what you run in the background.  It used to take 1-4 days depending on how busy they are, (launch of a game probably = busy) and why my account was locked. (ie it took longer the one time I was hacked and banned for cheating, they even changed my email so I had to prove I was me. ect)

Not the start I was hoping for. Gathered all the old friends to play again. Everybody ready, and I prob have to wait few days.. 

Guest Zyaaax

I'm banned / locked since Monday, so far only an automatic response that they received my appeal.

The worst part about it is that it locks you out of the whole account, you cannot even play on the regular server in the meantime.

Guest BUDIULO999

its incredible, i cant even create a fcking new account with all of my device, i tried to use nordvpn too but keep tell me about ip . how is this possible? 

Guest Dezones

they ban for nothing/locked account and dont even send a email. this are   what we have in few months ago, and now everyone is seeing because a lot of ppl come to play again..so welcome to ncsoft suport, ban for nothing...and dont even send a ticket saying what happen, and we are like always beeing idiots still playing this game.
That happen with my last 3 accounts, and my friends account,when we create a account,  locked without any reason, and dont even have a email saying something,
If u create a account, and leave this for 1-2 days them ban ur account.good job suport @Kibbelz

Guest NCscam

There are people who have been locked out/banned since Saturday and earlier. There is probably a long list of accounts to manually go through and review/unlock. Good chance you won't be playing this week.

Guest feiyue
10 小时前,Guest Zyaaax 说:

我从星期一开始被禁止/锁定,直到他们收到了我的上诉人的自动回复。

最糟糕的是,孩子你已经锁定了整个账户的门户,在此期间你甚至无法在线玩游戏。

你的情况我也遇到过。我登录客户端下载游戏,但无法正常登录游戏。它告诉我我的帐户已被禁用,我无权进行下一步。我在北美,我什至没有 VPN。没有email告诉我这个问题,aion clssoc现在变了,我们不能回去找喜欢她的人。

Archived