Can't remember the last time when i was this disappointed

1s1EF9B4

I'm so glad that i did not buy the Founder Packs. I wanted to re-experienced how Aion was at launch, but now everything screams swipe your credit card or get left behind. I mean does NCsoft not know their own game? Do they really not understand how much impact selling candies for Kinah has for the economy? Don't they know how much it cost to later craft Miragent and Fenris? Way to go NCsoft...not like i was expecting anything from you guys.

After the L2 Classic extravaganza where I bought 3 packs, this time I said "wait and see". And good I did. 30 mins after launch, I found out that on top of P2P, we have a Daeva Pass (short of) P2W which costs 30$ ...and a P2W shop where NcSoft is selling Kinah for real $.

Fastest game from NcSoft I've /quit ! :) 

3 hours ago, IceAge said:

After the L2 Classic extravaganza where I bought 3 packs, this time I said "wait and see". And good I did. 30 mins after launch, I found out that on top of P2P, we have a Daeva Pass (short of) P2W which costs 30$ ...and a P2W shop where NcSoft is selling Kinah for real $.

Fastest game from NcSoft I've /quit ! :) 

So you do remember L2 Classic, where my entire clan was out in about 2 days, after 18-24 loggin delay for any non Premium account. An entire clan of friends was OUT, left alone with a premium account. Tried to base donate any friend, to save the day, but i couldn't login myself in their accounts to save them. Nightmare !!!

I must say, that was SOMETHING in the matter of game failing :D

1 hour ago, KushinaUzumakl said:

So yiu do remember L2 Classic, where my entire clas was out in about 2 days, after 18-24 loghins delay for any non Premium account. An entire clan of friends was OUT, left alone with a premium account. Tried to base donate any friend, to save the day, could login myself in their accounts to save them. Nightmare !!!

I was the guy who started it all on the forums, for increased Adena, Spoil rates, etc! :) People would stop me in-game and asks me if I was the guy on the forums and encouraged me to "keep fighting" and "maybe we will have the normal rates".

..and for what? 1 month later, rates were almost the same - they increased it at some point, but .. barely - , more P2W in the cash-shop and more ignored feedback. Now L2 Classic is bots and Whales.

This is how Aion Classic will look in few months.

9 minutes ago, IceAge said:

I was the guy who started it all on the forums, for increased Adena, Spoil rates, etc! :) People would stop me in-game and asks me if I was the guy on the forums and encouraged me to "keep fighting" and "maybe we will have the normal rates".

..and for what? 1 month later, rates were almost the same - they increased it at some point, but .. barely - , more P2W in the cash-shop and more ignored feedback. Now L2 Classic is bots and Whales.

This is how Aion Classic will look in few months.

Well i search the way to activate my 50$ pack now. Cause i have nothing in game, on the paid account :D I forgot how to activate ot, if you know how :(

Archived