Was 60 fps cap, now capped at 50?

Guest StonedSolid

Guest StonedSolid

Opened up Aion Classic for a little bit earlier today and the fps was capped at 60, which is less than ideal but I was willing to deal with it.

I left the house for a bit and just returned, when I opened the game now I am capped at 50 fps.

Anyone else have this problem? and does anyone know of a fix? I cant keep playing like this, I am used to playing games 100+ fps, 50 fps just seems straight choppy to me.

Yup. I have a gaming rig that can handle pretty much anything. All my other games run on ultra settings fine. I remember my crappy HP Laptop could run the game much better 8 years ago. Logged into Classic today got all excited and its choppy as hell and I can only get 35-45 FPS. Obviously something is wrong. Very disappointed in the launch

Guest Zeriu

Was playing at a stable 62 FPS earlier today when I played as well. Turned off and few hours later tried to play again to now be stuck with 30-50FPS constantly dropping over and over. Unplayable now. Running this on a GTX 1080 TI. 

Guest StonedSolid

Thanks for the responses. Really weird that closing and reopening the game is what seems to have caused it.

Hopefully they get it fixed asap.

Meanwhile I'm going to try a few things to get the frame rate back up.

I will report back if a find any success.

Guest MFJones

Heres how i solved the issue for me:

1. Navigate to:  Support/Help

2. Then click on "Interface"

3. Then click on "watcht video"

Now your fps should be normal again

Guest Kakashi
3 hours ago, Guest MFJones said:

Heres how i solved the issue for me:

1. Navigate to:  Support/Help

2. Then click on "Interface"

3. Then click on "watcht video"

Now your fps should be normal again

oh my god this works!!!!!! you are a hero. Although I hope they have a fix soon so we dont have to do this

Archived