Aion ruined by Cash Shop P2W Again !

Guest Nahilu

Guest Nahilu

Aion ruined by Cash Shop again !

It's suck its such a good game.

Any other private server you guys would recommand that I can play the game and enjoy the economy , not this bullshit of having to supply , I like farming and play a game , not throwing my wallet by the window.

Nahilu

2 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

there is no p2w so shut up and leave thank u

Oh, the tears in 1 month, when forums will be pretty much empty ( ala L2 or Aion Live ) and whoever remains are the whales, whiteknight ( like you ) and .. some random new player asking if is worth playing here.

Enjoy! :) 

Guest Stop being dense

Why not just comment on one of the various threads taking about the same thing. This isn’t Reddit where you can farm karma. Ffs. 

Guest Why are you here?
35 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Oh, the tears in 1 month, when forums will be pretty much empty ( ala L2 or Aion Live ) and whoever remains are the whales, whiteknight ( like you ) and .. some random new player asking if is worth playing here.

Enjoy! :) 

You do really seem like an unhappy nyerk, maybe get off the forums for a game that makes you so angry your on here 24/7 posting. 

Some peoples lifes are just so sad. If your this obsessed and miserable no game will fix it. You dont like the game move on. Grow up.

Archived