Does Classic really have a sub now ?

1s2FA14F

Guest Grow up
52 minutes ago, Guest Duh said:

Yepp time to get a job, or ask mommy and daddy. 

Well that was rude :/. Time to learn people skills. He was just asking yes or no question, didn’t need your attitude. 

1 hour ago, Guest Grow up said:

Well that was rude :/. Time to learn people skills. He was just asking yes or no question, didn’t need your attitude. 

Let them be. They are happy now, that there are still players playing in their free week and those who purchased 1 month packs.

Only after 1 or 2 months, they will be like "yes, is P2P but is awesome!! come join us!!! you will not regret it" , aka we need players.

IceAge -> im gonna make the time and send to aion admis u with all   your rubbish talk and spam here on forum and hope u get fking banned. U are annoying and dogshit

Guest Koronix
23 hours ago, Guest Duh said:

Yepp time to get a job, or ask mommy and daddy. 

Another kid in the forums right here.

21 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

IceAge -> im gonna make the time and send to aion admis u with all   your rubbish talk and spam here on forum and hope u get fking banned. U are annoying and dogshit

You have been way more rude than him, grats on your money well wasted buying candies and being a nyerk.

Also I sent to support this conversation, honestly telling other people they are dogshit as you claim you are going to report them is going way over the top.

Guest SuikerSS

Classic always had a sub when it was first released, they said this will have a sub when they announced it

Guest Amigon

No dude you dont need to pay a sub to keep playing, you will get some restrictions like no A.P. earn on farming or quests, along with restriction to get drops blue and above, and kinah as well.

Quests rewards are same as subscriptions but A.P, also you get -50% xp from mobs.

And you have 1hour every day to play as premiun.

So for a casual player its no so bad, but if you are competitive them the subscription is a must.

On 6/26/2021 at 6:29 PM, 1s2FA14F said:

Just started playing classic a few days ago I am lvl 8 now. Just realized it says I'm on the "Trial" version of the game. When the Trial period runs out am I forced to pay a subscription to continue playing ? 

You are not forced to pay to play Aion Classic.
If you want to have unlimited use of Siel's Aura, however,  you will have to pay the price of $15 for 30 days of unlimited Siel's Aura instead of the 1 hour per day the game gives you by default.

Aion Classic in no way forces you to spend any money on the game.

Archived