Question about grouping and siels aura

Vargoth

Hiyas i played from alpha until pre 4.8 and glad to be back, question is if anyone knows about the effect of siel aura regarding grouped play? so i play with my wife and 2 brothers and only i have siels aura, will higher grade loot still drop for us but only i be able to loot it? thx, it isn't specified anywhere

2 hours ago, Vargoth said:

Hiyas i played from alpha until pre 4.8 and glad to be back, question is if anyone knows about the effect of siel aura regarding grouped play? so i play with my wife and 2 brothers and only i have siels aura, will higher grade loot still drop for us but only i be able to loot it? thx, it isn't specified anywhere

Siel Aura is until tomorrow for free I think. But anyways, when people do not have Siel's Aura they won't be able to loot anything that is listed in the restrictions. Also I think if they are killing a mob solo the mob won't even have these drops to begin with. Not sure what happens with a group where some have the aura while others don't and whether the higher contributor is the one that affects the drops in the mob in which case a pocket cleric doesn't even need subscription to help.

Archived