Can't buy sub, anyone else? Errors in topic

Guest Rym

Guest 9915000000000000

20 hours ago this post was made and no reply what so ever,are u nyerking serious?

Guest Userr69

Hallo,do we get some info about this?or should i just leave the server..coz i dont understand whats going on.

Guest Problemoproblema

Same problem here, but im not getting error, i just can't loggin in my account through the website. Im ingame, clicked Paypal payment, got redirected to website. After that i put loggin name and password and directly dont logged me in, just got redirected  AGAIN to the  webpage i should log in but without logged me in. 

I tryed with explorer, firefox, chrome, i deleted cookies and everything and still happen the same. Any solution?

Guest Can't recharge

我们没有资格玩你的游戏。还是你没有资格向我们收费?快24小时过去了,没有负责人出来解释?? ? ? ?

Guest Can't recharge

We are not qualified to play your game, or are you not qualified to charge us? Almost 24 hours have passed, no person in charge has come out to explain? ? ???

Guest need siel aura

cant buy aura 2 of my friend try too from europe and are getting the same error 2 days now, bye aion classic i guess

Guest it's a payment error
On 6/30/2021 at 1:03 PM, Guest Rym said:

I tried at first on Chrome, got error 108.

I tried again on Edge, got error 503.

I tried again in-game, got error 99150.

Tried 3 times or so on Edge, keep getting error 99150. 

I contacted support but this crap sucks, I came back from work just to get cucked like this ;/

refer to this page

https://support.ncsoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053372211-Common-Payment-Error-Codes-and-Error-Messages

Guest Swipefaster
On 6/30/2021 at 1:03 PM, Guest Rym said:

I tried at first on Chrome, got error 108.

I tried again on Edge, got error 503.

I tried again in-game, got error 99150.

Tried 3 times or so on Edge, keep getting error 99150. 

I contacted support but this crap sucks, I came back from work just to get cucked like this ;/

Not swiping card hard enough bro! It needs to be a "hell yea" swipe to allow for access into p2w game, rubbish game that is poorly managed after 12 years old.

After investigating your account, we found that our payment processor had determined that your recent transactions displayed characteristics highly indicative of high risk purchase attempts. Unfortunately, as of the moment, you can only opt to proceed with the purchase at a later date.

this is the support i got after 2 days  from NC Soft .

maybe someone knows how to buy an Siel Aura by code?   from another provider ? 

At this point of writing, I still cannot buy siel's aura. I'm also from RO.

It looks like NCSoft doesn't want europeans playing classic, or CrapForge is trying to prevent us until they will eventually release it somewhere between Never™ and Next Decade®

My credit card issue was fixed, allegedly, but I have been hard-banned from logging onto the website, preventing me to actually buy the sub, but while still being able to play the game.

It's pretty common stance that nothing works at NCsoft. But this one is actually stopping people throwing money at them, now the heads will roll. 😁

9 minutes ago, Guest Rym said:

At this point of writing, I still cannot buy siel's aura. I'm also from RO.

It looks like NCSoft doesn't want europeans playing classic, or CrapForge is trying to prevent us until they will eventually release it somewhere between Never™ and Next Decade®

My credit card issue was fixed, allegedly, but I have been hard-banned from logging onto the website, preventing me to actually buy the sub, but while still being able to play the game.

Update: NCSoft just contacted me back, and I could finally login and purchase my sub!

Archived