Can't buy sub, anyone else? Errors in topic

Guest Rym

I tried at first on Chrome, got error 108.

I tried again on Edge, got error 503.

I tried again in-game, got error 99150.

Tried 3 times or so on Edge, keep getting error 99150. 

I contacted support but this crap sucks, I came back from work just to get cucked like this ;/

My website cannot be logged in (after entering the account password, it is still not logged in).
In the game, I changed the three credit cards of MASTERCARD, VISA, JCB, and it always shows 99150

Guest cant buy

same here, whenever i try to login it just redirects me to page to buy without logging me on on the site lol.... imagine ncsoft NOT wanting to take my money 

Guest caffeine

I put in a ticket a few days ago when I got the same error when trying to purchase founders pack, said they unflagged but gave same error, today tried the 30 day sub in-game and 3 different browsers no AdBlock but same error

Guest Guest Mike
1 hour ago, Guest qwe said:

My website cannot be logged in (after entering the account password, it is still not logged in).
In the game, I changed the three credit cards of MASTERCARD, VISA, JCB, and it always shows 99150

Sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, can't login

You  need to keep trying and you will get it eventually.  Just make sure you are not gonna be charged multiple times.

I bought it with Paypal on Chrome.  I also did get the error message like 5 times, thought about sending a ticket but most likely the ticket won't be replied in a day.   I made another attempt and I finally bought it. 

my wife and i aren't able to purchase the subs either.  this is pretty terrible considering the amount of money these people make and it's the first day of the sub being needed.   pretty ridiculous they run their company this way.

google chrome, safari , google chrome canary, firefox, microsoft edge, Including incognito mode, Even all mobile browsers, it's still can't login on the page.

In-game purchases will always display 99150.
After contacting the customer service, I replied only a few hours later, saying that there is no more information after receiving my question.
I waited here and wasted all day till now

Guest karnif

8 hours of waiting support ticket response. I guess the supports are already home and sleeping aoundly

Guest Ruka

So basically now people outside north america region can still log in in game but transactions are being refused

Guest Sunni

I paid $ 50 for the founder pack "Aion Classic Empyrean Lord Pack" but since yesterday I can't login to the website to activate my subscription. And they don't answer my ticket, I wrote the ticket 17h ago. i am disappointed sigh. Can any of the support answer please? @Kibbelz  

Same here i am from RO i log on my account but i can t purchese siel aura niether paypal or credit card changed all kinds of browsers but nothing ... i made a ticket they response was to find a local provider or online one for purchasing my thing ... jesus is frustrating after a 17 hours of waiting ....GJ support of NCSoft-

Guest 9915000000000000

991500000000000099150000000000009915000000000000991500000000000099150000000000009915000000000000991500000000000099150000000000009915000000000000

Devs are alive?????????????is this game dead or what the nyerk?????????

Archived