What can we do, as players, to help with boot reporting ?

We have a Humongous Problem (and i mean Humongous!) with bots, usually between 4 and 6, all over the AION CLASSIC WORLD (worlds and channels!)

I'm offering  to do some boot disclosure and reporting if u show me where to post, report it and announce it on forums. Thx in advance ;)

It's not normal and should not be legal for players to do such a crappy things. Thx for understanding too ^^

Here a set of 4 bots in Israphel, Poeta - M. Campsite , ch. 1 !

GzZC9jb.jpgKOb6zJr.jpgKOb6zJr.jpgCtBkfU0.jpg

• KushinaUzumakl changed the title to What can we do, as players, to help with boot reporting ?
4 minutes ago, KushinaUzumakl said:

I think that won't do, and many times that function seems it's not on. We need something more serious than that ;)

And some random forum post would be more serious and helpful than using the in game function specifically made for reporting bots how?

2 minutes ago, Sugary said:

And some random forum post would be more serious and helpful than using the in game function specifically made for reporting bots how?

Not random, but specific topic and forum ! Yes, way more efficient !

All ppl see, all community see, can't be ignored, and so on !!!

2 minutes ago, KushinaUzumakl said:

Not random, but specific topic and forum ! Yes, way more efficient !

All ppl see, all community see, can't be ignored, and so on !!!

What the community sees is irrelevant as they do not have the tools to ban botters.

An in game report using the function is a lot more efficient from a developer stand point as opposed to opening the forums, going to the specific topic and scrolling through the pages to find the newest bot reports. That's a lot of extra steps the in game report function doesn't use. Ergo its more efficient.

2 minutes ago, Sugary said:

What the community sees is irrelevant as they do not have the tools to ban botters.

An in game report using the function is a lot more efficient from a developer stand point as opposed to opening the forums, going to the specific topic and scrolling through the pages to find the newest bot reports. That's a lot of extra steps the in game report function doesn't use. Ergo its more efficient.

Althiugh u have some good sense, Practical Experience doesn't seem to agree with u !!!

It should AN ADMIN to answer on this topic ;)

5 minutes ago, KushinaUzumakl said:

It should AN ADMIN to answer on this topic ;)

If you want only an admin to respond to your request then you should DM one and not create a forum post in a public forum where anyone can reply.

Archived