Aion Economy

Kreozinha

Hello Aion Classic!  I would like to start by saying how much I love this game, its story, gameplay, content and idea.

However, I would like to leave my criticism here. The game should be buy to play (you buy it only once and the game becomes yours) since I can't pay for a monthly fee and I can't play the game for free because it despises those who don't pay. Mostly here in Brazil where our currency has no value. You would still profit from cosmetics (skins, pets and color effects) and the battle pass. 

Help us, please!

On 7/8/2021 at 7:19 PM, Kreozinha said:

Hello Aion Classic!  I would like to start by saying how much I love this game, its story, gameplay, content and idea.

However, I would like to leave my criticism here. The game should be buy to play (you buy it only once and the game becomes yours) since I can't pay for a monthly fee and I can't play the game for free because it despises those who don't pay. Mostly here in Brazil where our currency has no value. You would still profit from cosmetics (skins, pets and color effects) and the battle pass. 

Help us, please!

Pay-once is pretty much identical to free to play eventually. And that will lead to more p2w just like in retail. Heck we even have p2w BCM in classic that is subscription based.

Archived