Trade AIon 7.9

NeLuny-KT

Good afternoon. I am passionate and a fan of Aion, I have a suggestion regarding retail (Aion7.9) it would not be possible to review the trading system. Release items the same way as in Classic? I believe this would improve the retail population.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2021 at 12:00 AM, NeLuny-KT said:

Good afternoon. I am passionate and a fan of Aion, I have a suggestion regarding retail (Aion7.9) it would not be possible to review the trading system. Release items the same way as in Classic? I believe this would improve the retail population.

Sadly the whole game is designed to have soul bound items, BUT they could at least allow for brokerable items to be tradeable directly. Because if you can give an item to someone else (via broker), why not simply be able to trade it directly too!! The item can and will be transferred to another character and if you are lucky or fast you can do it with minimal broker cost+fees.

This would eliminate the need to trade items via broker which many times leads to items being snatched or having to trade items and pay a big trading fee which sinks the kinah.

Archived