Crafting limited on char slots

Shevron

so I've talked with support and their best advice was to me is to start a forum on this, and it MAY be handed to the development teams,

so the issue is the limit of character created on the server, Israphel, so ive got 5 at this moment for each craft and am unable to make a 6th for Handycrafting so this impacts my ability with crafting , anyone else if you please to, add a comment on this and hopfuly the Dev team will see it and fix the issue.

P.s ive deleted files like i was asked by support and did a repair but still did not fix it.

39 minutes ago, Shevron said:

so I've talked with support and their best advice was to me is to start a forum on this, and it MAY be handed to the development teams,

so the issue is the limit of character created on the server, Israphel, so ive got 5 at this moment for each craft and am unable to make a 6th for Handycrafting so this impacts my ability with crafting , anyone else if you please to, add a comment on this and hopfuly the Dev team will see it and fix the issue.

P.s ive deleted files like i was asked by support and did a repair but still did not fix it.

You do not have any chars in Siel right? Because the max amount of chars is 6 in the whole account regardless of servers. Like 3 on IS and 3 on SL and you are max.

14 minutes ago, Shevron said:

Yes this is what the support team never asked me, I have 1 on siel so will now delete it and see if i can make a 6th on israphel. cheers mate.

That is the way max chars work in Aion the last many years (forgot when they first made it like this).

They no longer allow for max amount of char per server because if a merge happens then you would have to delete the extra chars or support should transfer all your extra chars to a new account and that is hell of a work to do for them as they indeed have done it in the past for colliding characters either by faction or by max amount of chars.

This is why they made the max amount of chars to be account wide and this solves itself.

Archived