Classic Aion Classic / Blizzard Confirms Fresh Classic WoW?

Shenkt

So it was clear on day 1 that NCSOFT had made insufficient plans to manage Classic Aion properly.

They directed a unhindered method of RMT by allowing sales of things like Candy.

Free Trials let the bots in and a lack of planning in ANY way to tackle the economy exploiters.

They broke the economy day 1. 

No hacking checks, no anti cheat, no anti bot, no care.

So make a new server, let us play Classic Aion Classic the way we wanted.

Not this abomination you have managed to drive into the ground in under 2 months through mismanagement.

22 hours ago, Shenkt said:

So it was clear on day 1 that NCSOFT had made insufficient plans to manage Classic Aion properly.

They directed a unhindered method of RMT by allowing sales of things like Candy.

Free Trials let the bots in and a lack of planning in ANY way to tackle the economy exploiters.

They broke the economy day 1. 

No hacking checks, no anti cheat, no anti bot, no care.

So make a new server, let us play Classic Aion Classic the way we wanted.

Not this abomination you have managed to drive into the ground in under 2 months through mismanagement.

The problem is that if they do make a 3rd Classic server and have sub only with no p2w and no free-to-play and all the things the community has asked throughout the years until the release... we already lost our trust on NCWest, they WILL eventually implement some sort of p2w once they find the game is alive. And that will end up killing the game again, and us losing our time yet another time.

15$ per month is nothing for me, but I will not give a single dime in subscription for any Aion version NCWest ever decides to put behind payment from now on. Is it 100% free to play... let me waste my time if I feel so, but if I have to pay a subscription so their beloved whales can enjoy and alive game, I am not doing it.

NCWest has been "crying wolf" for so long and we have to learn at some point that there is no wolf, even if there is one in the end.

Ncwest had the perfect opportunity in original Aion too listen too the player base while they bled subs in the first 6 months they didnt listen then,how can anyone trust them after 12 years.There was only a few periods of time where the game wasnt too bad.

Ncsoft as a company are like the titanic they see the iceberg steer straight to it and then for good measure go for a second one, they dont listen too feedback and what the players want at all.Enjoy it while it lasts i dont see it lasting with the current problems.

the big problem is robot

cause they take AP trade , broker , economy ,farming , kinah 

all this lost cause bot

also we buy item on broker from bot not players 

who use bot got 20-40m everyday from nothing

and who play 5-10h cant get 100k in day 

so who use broker to get kinah or who farming and other all leave or just stop cause NC did nothing for bot

4 hours ago, Kenshiro said:

the big problem is robot

cause they take AP trade , broker , economy ,farming , kinah 

all this lost cause bot

also we buy item on broker from bot not players 

who use bot got 20-40m everyday from nothing

and who play 5-10h cant get 100k in day 

so who use broker to get kinah or who farming and other all leave or just stop cause NC did nothing for bot

The problem is that you either have an abandoned f2p game, or you have a subscription based game that has a GM active at all times.

Imagine paying a subscription every month to play a game full of bots, cheats and p2w from the company itself!

Archived