Daeva Pass Items

marikazan-KT

All these Items on Daeva Pass Except the crowns should be able to be sold and transferred between characters on your account they are not overly gamebreaking but would generate kinah and also go to characters you use the most locking them too a single character is stupid and a deliberate ploy to get more cash out of people.If your going to charge so much for this service the least you can do is make it all sellable and useable on your account.

And while your at it why cant we get Xp/Ap amulets on the quna shop would make acquiring ap and xp a simpler time.

44 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

All these Items on Daeva Pass Except the crowns should be able to be sold and transferred between characters on your account they are not overly gamebreaking but would generate kinah and also go to characters you use the most locking them too a single character is stupid and a deliberate ploy to get more cash out of people.If your going to charge so much for this service the least you can do is make it all sellable and useable on your account.

And while your at it why cant we get Xp/Ap amulets on the quna shop would make acquiring ap and xp a simpler time.

I have to agree with you, I believe also the Daeva Pass should be made account wide if you pay to unlock it. I think this is why so many don't buy it, as most players can see this is about money not the players enjoyment of a game they love. 

Archived