state of the game as i see

Buttershotz

The state of Classic Aion as we see it. A lot of us came back due to the immense pvp action that we enjoyed from aion before it got ruined. I myself enjoyed everything up until patch 4.7 when I finally left aion. So at this point in time this is what im seeing and a lot of other are seeing as well which needs to be addressed and fixed asap or classic goes poof like retail did and NCsoft loses more players cuz of an Epic fail relations with their community

·        The hacking – countless video’s are up with solid proof of the players who knowingly hack cuz they just don’t care and that they know NCsoft wont do jack shit to them.  (RED FLAG WARNING)

·        AP Trading – the ap trading / kill trading has always been an issue in aion. The fact that they have let it go on is just saddening and irresponsible on their behalf its just sickening! The response we get from them was we are gathering solid evidence and will be taking immediate action against the players. ( 3 day ban for select few players )  are you joking ????? That’s a slap in the face to your player base community. Telling them its ok to AP/kill trade and you only get a 3 day ban and you don’t lose your AP or gear. Pat your self on the back on that one. A child gets punished harder than the players in aion. ( RED FLAG WARNING )

·        We were told to take down the wall of shame. Due to it impeding in the investigation against the players. Impeding against the investigation you say? Do tell how it impedes ? ( id like to know ) yeah it maybe naming and shaming the players. Your point??? The fact that it names them and shames them is bluntly stating a point. Its not causing harm, its not causing dilemma, or anything like that. Its merely a POINT. If you want to use the naming and shaming card. Well look at all the players that are getting shamed cuz they cant compete against those players? Kinda one sided don’t you think???? NAMING AND SHAMING. GET OFF OF YOUR PEDESTAL!

·        Rifts – I enjoy rifting but allowing either faction to log out and remain in the opposing factions area is just how do I say it. Lulz.

·        The famous p2w kinah shop. Yeah yeah ive heard enough about it. Candy’s and other items are destroying the game and so forth. Excuse me…. This right here people need to research before they open their mouths on this topic. Especially with the amount of sellers in LFG *cough* *cough*

I could go on and on for pages on more topics but you know adult life. Aion is a time for me to destress and enjoy gaming with old friends. Not dealing with a bunch of epeen egotistical tiny shugo’s ( wanted to use another word haha ) but instead have caused just about the same amount of bullshit as what aion used to be.

So NCsoft. The ballz are in your had and the chains are in our hands. The next move is yours. Can you afford to lose more players??????

Butterz~

21 minutes ago, Buttershotz said:

The state of Classic Aion as we see it. A lot of us came back due to the immense pvp action that we enjoyed from aion before it got ruined. I myself enjoyed everything up until patch 4.7 when I finally left aion. So at this point in time this is what im seeing and a lot of other are seeing as well which needs to be addressed and fixed asap or classic goes poof like retail did and NCsoft loses more players cuz of an Epic fail relations with their community

·        The hacking – countless video’s are up with solid proof of the players who knowingly hack cuz they just don’t care and that they know NCsoft wont do jack shit to them.  (RED FLAG WARNING)

·        AP Trading – the ap trading / kill trading has always been an issue in aion. The fact that they have let it go on is just saddening and irresponsible on their behalf its just sickening! The response we get from them was we are gathering solid evidence and will be taking immediate action against the players. ( 3 day ban for select few players )  are you joking ????? That’s a slap in the face to your player base community. Telling them its ok to AP/kill trade and you only get a 3 day ban and you don’t lose your AP or gear. Pat your self on the back on that one. A child gets punished harder than the players in aion. ( RED FLAG WARNING )

·        We were told to take down the wall of shame. Due to it impeding in the investigation against the players. Impeding against the investigation you say? Do tell how it impedes ? ( id like to know ) yeah it maybe naming and shaming the players. Your point??? The fact that it names them and shames them is bluntly stating a point. Its not causing harm, its not causing dilemma, or anything like that. Its merely a POINT. If you want to use the naming and shaming card. Well look at all the players that are getting shamed cuz they cant compete against those players? Kinda one sided don’t you think???? NAMING AND SHAMING. GET OFF OF YOUR PEDESTAL!

·        Rifts – I enjoy rifting but allowing either faction to log out and remain in the opposing factions area is just how do I say it. Lulz.

·        The famous p2w kinah shop. Yeah yeah ive heard enough about it. Candy’s and other items are destroying the game and so forth. Excuse me…. This right here people need to research before they open their mouths on this topic. Especially with the amount of sellers in LFG *cough* *cough*

I could go on and on for pages on more topics but you know adult life. Aion is a time for me to destress and enjoy gaming with old friends. Not dealing with a bunch of epeen egotistical tiny shugo’s ( wanted to use another word haha ) but instead have caused just about the same amount of bullshit as what aion used to be.

So NCsoft. The ballz are in your had and the chains are in our hands. The next move is yours. Can you afford to lose more players??????

Butterz~

where did you hear AP trader were just getting a 3 day ban and that's it? @Buttershotz 

If this is what NCSoft if doing to AP traders its the biggest joke going if it that's going to stop them we may as well all join them. 

Why is the AP not removed why do they keep there AP gear wtf is going on here. 

@Kibbelz can you please give the players an update to to if this is what NCsoft is doing about AP traders? or what is going to be done?

Archived