Forums

dark poeta help

Loony

danger > noob question. because its been years since the last dp run. everytime i try to enter i get the information that there is an item missing ... whats the item and how do i get it? i have 20 balaur scales and 1 rift essence (saw that in a youtube video) ... but i still cant get in ... whats the magic here? ty

Did you complete the original pre-req quest that will award you the Time Activation Stone? (you'll need the 20 and a rift essence for it).

The NPC for the pre-req is inside the main city (Sanctum, Pandaemonium). Check for a dark blue quest marker on the map. 

After completion, to obtain another there are 3 NPC's that offer daily quests to obtain another one. 2 of which require another 20 scales and a rift essence, while there is a Shugo in the Eye of Reshanta that offers a daily quest that only needs 5 scales, and 1 rift essence. 

8 minutes ago, Jake-DN said:

Did you complete the original pre-req quest that will award you the Time Activation Stone? (you'll need the 20 and a rift essence for it).

The NPC for the pre-req is inside the main city (Sanctum, Pandaemonium). Check for a dark blue quest marker on the map. 

After completion, to obtain another there are 3 NPC's that offer daily quests to obtain another one. 2 of which require another 20 scales and a rift essence, while there is a Shugo in the Eye of Reshanta that offers a daily quest that only needs 5 scales, and 1 rift essence. 

thanks, that really helped. thanks alot!

Archived