All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Where is my NCOIN??

(if you're wanting the prestige pack for additional char slots, when I checked five hours ago, that was still bugged and didn't work, and I'm still trying to catch up with the forums from my phone) If you pull up the in-game store, in the top right/too middle, there should be a button to exchange ncoin for bccoin.
  3. Aidps confirmation

I'd not be surprised, but this thread isn't going to accomplish anything except to be deleted.
  4. Aidps confirmation

No one cheats dude... this is Aion it is game knowledge.
  5. Aidps confirmation

Hello guys, someone posted me this https://gyazo.com/edf279adcf894febef186ecdcd96c305 Can you guys confirm the governor of kt-a is hacking? She said the red number is her ping LOL, so this guy play with 0 ping from a nasa pc inside texas server https://gyazo.com/f6c8c65475e2318cd99035542c1df60c
  6. Where is my NCOIN??

Hello i did buy ncoin them i buy an prestige pack but its still 400 ncoin so where are that??? OMG...
  7. Today
  8. Vandals can't open Stigma Box either. Also is there a ETA on BCM stuff being mailed back, and the BCM fixed in general?
  9. quitting again

You lost me with just that, the only skill that lost the stun effect was Flames Waltz, we still have Arcane Thunderbolt, Freeze, Frozen Shock, Summon Whirlwind, Volcanic Wrath and Shifting Magma. And i assume when you said less silence you mean the silence duration went down from 7 seconds to 5, honestly 2 seconds is not a big deal, besides NC added to the silence skill the effect of bind, which is a big help in pvp vs melee clases. If you want to quit the game, go ahead, do it, but at least say reasons much more credible than those two.
  10. Will Vandal Gear Pack Deadline Be Extended?

@Cyan surely you have to extend the deadline given that NC West's own error is preventing some of us from making Vandals on our accounts since our 8 occupied slots have 8 leveled characters with resources and value that can't just be erased. An update on this ASAP would be highly appreciated
  11. I dont know if someone already said this but Vandals cant open Ailu Candy Bundle.
  12. I see you can do it for crafting, but I don't see anything for pvp mats, thanks! :3
  13. Will Vandal Gear Pack Deadline Be Extended?

That's a very good point.
  14. Will Vandal Gear Pack Deadline Be Extended?

My take was that current prestige users would get an extension on the deadline. Not sure if us regular players will also get an extension. One would think it would be extended for everyone, because nobody is going to buy a prestige pack before they add the extra character slots.
  15. Skill Changes Applied

I have confirmed the changes, through skill effects datamine comparison.
  16. Yesterday
  17. DPS meter that captures animation speed

Thanks for this can now see how a sorc that I always run into can cast Gate so quick
  18. Another issue..PF and IDD are not dropping luna mats like before. I haven't tried other instances yet.
  19. Is my storm strike suppose be nerfed?

Sorcerer nukes have their PvE damage reduced to match PvP damage. (skill damage reduced by the PvP damage reduction from 6.5, then the PvP damage reduction is removed) Completely not explained in the patch notes https://maxperiod.github.io/aion/aionskill70vs65/WIZARD.html
  20. Stigma's

I'm a returning Player and i just made the new Vandal class and ive noticed so so much has change but one thing myself and many others are confused on is with this new patch no one really knows so please please send it forward if you do but where do we get stigmas from now? being the new painter i have the preset quest line ones it gave me but i have no idea how to get the rest of the stigmas to make a proper build.
  21. @Cyan Me and many of my legion mates getting problem with PIN when relog, some of them need to change their PIN to work again or Relog until it works. idk what kind of bug it is but plz work on it, its annoying af https://prnt.sc/owaqu2
  22. Where do you get pve stones now?

same npc different location(in lakrum stigma room)
  23. Now that the npcs in lakrum are gone for the crystals how do you obtain pve stones.
  24. Skill Changes Applied

Can also confirm all chanter changes were applied.
  25. Ok, so, I still have to transform into shit to be stronger? ZZZZ, call me next year when they wise up and delete that retarded shit.
  26. Skill Changes Applied

Just posting this for those who don't know: The skill changes from the KR January 30th skill update patch were applied with our 7.0 update but they weren't listed in the patch notes. I know this because I went through all of my skills and every single one matches the changes made on the KR January 30th patch. Here is a link to the 30.01 skill changes for reference: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_January_30th_2019_-_Skill_Changes I haven't had the chance to go through every class but from what I've seen so far, we were given the skills update. This is to maybe help alleviate some confusion for those who don't know that those changes were applied. Have fun.
  27. Is my storm strike suppose be nerfed?

Reroll vandal with me, Van!
  1. Load more activity