All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Weekly Server Maintenance - June 3, 2020

It is not just enchanting from 9 to 12 it is also very hard to get from 1 to 9! Well, it is for me. Plus no words about the orrific LAG!
  3. Weekly Server Maintenance - June 3, 2020

4-5 of us have run into the problem being the main servers (DN). l've got up to 400 ping on main servers when it's always been a stable 70-110 but l do not lag when l go into lakrum and slightly in crimson/dema. I wish l could enjoy this patch but they might not come back after waiting another week and some were prestige users and no compensation given.
  4. Weekly Server Maintenance - June 3, 2020

FiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiXXXAbyssal Splinter @Hime
  5. Today
  6. Schedule 7.5

i just logged to say thank you =D
  7. Weekly Server Maintenance - June 3, 2020

what the hell.please fix this lag/high ping i can't move my ass or click skills
  8. Stigma enchant rates, I loled

Thanks for the info! I see why it is so hard to get from +7 to 9. I don't have 240 stones, I only have 2 accounts and my main account collected enchantment stones. My second account after getting daeva skills collected stigmas. So I guess R.I.P me. Like you said it's rng but personally I'd have to agree with not trying to 9 stigmas. I might s well be trying to get from +9 to 12 or even +12 to 15.
  9. @hime

@Hime Any news on server transfers?
  10. Changes Routine website and server maintenance. Fixed an issue where Minium Vault NPCs were not responsive. Level 1-8 Stormwing Summon Sorbs and Storm Tokens will be removed from players' inventories. One free Advanced Stigma Promotion Scroll Selection Box per week per account in the store Increase the stones in the Stigma Enchantment Bundle from 35 --> 50 (the [BCM] stones are unaffected) Players who already purchased the Stigma Enchantment Bundle will be provided 15 additional stones after the maintenance on the character that claimed it from their mailbox. So let me get this right. Correct me if I am wrong. You are giving free promotion scrolls to people when the majority of the population can't achieve +15 stigmas and giving people who spent money on the ones on the bcm more stigma enchantment stones... Maybe the lag is good at this point to help us to quit. I can't wrap my head around this one. Not even if reality was wrapped and changed the composition of my body into a jelly like substance.
  11. Are we receiving any compensation for all these issues? Laggy servers making some areas unplayable for many players Broken Minium Vault so we couldn't run it Lag on servers caused some instances to bug when entering making NPCs not show up but still consumed instance usage (Common for Cubic Labs if you multi clicked enter) Abyssal Splinter Entrance Missing same with the Reward NPCs so players can't spend their tokens Panda Reward Officers Removed without notice so players didn't get to use their Marks but still have them in special cube Chaotic Vale Group Entry not working, only individual queing Several Leveling Quests are missing Lvel 80 Players receive "Problem with the Artificial Aether Generator" quest that requires them to enter Taloc's Hallow which they can not do.
  12. Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea Known Issues

Well that's a stupid mistake on my part, I probably should have actually completed that quest before suggesting it you. However Lugbug daily quests never reset when reaching 76, although it would be nice if they reset as soon as someone reached level 76, but it is working as intended.
  13. Pls fix the lag and ping issue, tried everything here already. If i'm standing looking at the sky or a wall, without do anything, my ping keeps oscilating for no reason.
  14. No update yet. It's not an easy thing to track down :(. Please continue to send in your tickets about the lag. It is also helpful to include times you never see lag (Ie: I only experience unusually high ping when I'm on the main server KT/DN but never when I'm in Lakrum.)
  15. Schedule 7.5

Hi: This is something I made for us all. Nothing is confirmed since patchnotes weren't so thorough this time. If any mistake you can contact me on KT-A It is the same link than last patch if anyone paid attention to that post. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bG3VdODGccE7BLAhC8siCJD-f1CsG-xNRtv1hltaApw/edit#gid=243686914 Enjoy, Azphelumbra!
  16. Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea Known Issues

Armor and Weapons can be retuned, Accessories and Feathers can not. They were removed. The spawn time was changed Kunax now spawns at the 8min mark.
  17. Hey guys, thank you for all the reports! There are several questions about the re-tune-ability of some items. The current version of 7.5 Shadows Over Balaurea does not include any updates to these items that may enable them to be retuned. This may be included in a future release so please stay tuned :). Thank you to the players answering some of the questions within this thread.
  18. Weekly Server Maintenance - June 3, 2020

Korea will not place abyssal because they need more money to raise that simple
  19. Weekly Server Maintenance - June 3, 2020

"One free Advanced Stigma Promotion Scroll Selection Box per week per account in the store" A perma ban option on store would be more appreciate
  20. Weekly Server Maintenance - June 3, 2020

What about Luna rewards for Arena of Discipline for February, March, April and May? Compensation for all the abyssal splinter runs we missed as well as minimum vault. What about the lag? Please address this Hime.
  21. Weekly Server Maintenance - June 3, 2020

@Hime @Loki any update about the lag issue, its been a week and a lot people cant play.
  22. Weekly Server Maintenance - June 3, 2020

Let the stormwing until you fix the fkng lag and abyssal splinter at least, also Altar of ascension is bugged too
  23. @HimeWon't you put the abyssal splinter event back?
  24. Don't trust your shadow

The crystals are valuable to anyone trying to level Renown in Katalam quickly. I had a similar situation where a player invited me as I was about to kill a commander, only to then have them roll on both crystal stacks instead of sharing it between us. People are gross and greedy, but the devs are most at fault, why make systems where it is beneficial to PVP our own faction. This could've been party loot, World Bosses can drop a loot box for all participants. We are already up against the opposing faction, what's the point of making us fight amongst ourselves when we should be working together.
  25. OK my friend, gl on your adventures
  26. @Hime what about Shattered Abyssal Splinter? Some weeks ago the entrance for AS was gone and they fixed it the same day. Can't be that hard to fix lel
  27. danm you are right i was thinking about the old Lakrum, sad. Still getting used to all this crosserver BS.
  1. Load more activity