All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What is Sanctification?

Hello guys! Some of these new items that come on 7.5 update has a description about 'sactification'. What means this? It's a system like 'unbind' of 6.x version? Anyone knows?
  3. Today
  4. Ncsoft ! We need Ultimate Transformation Event
  5. Dragon Carpet Pack Still Missing?

Hime, please add a none 3rd party chat function so i can ask these dumbass players that plays asmo why in the hell they need to zerg someone who is just doing their pve quest mobs. fix this nonesense cuz its very annoying that i cant enjoy my pve in peace.
  6. Removing gem/runes from gear...

And also to "enchant" it does it have to be out or something? Or is it refined/enchanted/amazed/glorified or whatever it is done into the item as well?
  7. All Servers Down for Emergency Maintenance

Hai beautifel, I friend with you and I new to game, do you has kinah pleez?
  8. Dragon Carpet Pack Still Missing?

A 30 day mount? Hahahahah bruh I'll pass seriously.
  9. Dragon Carpet Pack Still Missing?

I have sent a ticket because I hadn't received it. They answered me: Hello, Upon investigating your account, I have verified that you are not eligible for the Free Dragon Carpet Pack. Please refer to Paragraph "1. Eligibility" from the link below: https://cdn.aiononline.com/content-updates/shadows-over-balaurea/pdf/Aion-Shadows-Over-Balaurea-Registration-Event-Rules.pdf?_ga=2.127450445.1979944964.1589608197-785643373.1589334724 I’m afraid we’re unable to further assist you in this case. If you have any other requests, please let me know. Regards, GM Zack NCSOFT Support Team The Paragraph 1 says: 1. Eligibility: The Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea update registration event (“Event”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela. So... it seems as I'm from other different country, I can't receive the pack. Sad
  10. Dragon Carpet Pack Still Missing?

I didn't get as well, as well as for many of my accounts despite registering. Checking on codes shows nothing, its better to give this out as a survey.
  11. Dragon Carpet Pack Still Missing?

Calm down lol jeez. It’s a day 30 day mount. They’re fixing it, calm your tits. If I someone acted like this, like a child, I wouldn’t want to help them. Just be patient. Everything has been messed up lately because of this patch. So calm down and wait jeez.
  12. Dragon Carpet Pack Still Missing?

YEAH I DIDNT GET MINE NEITHER DID MY MOTHER WE BOTH REGISTERED DURING THE TIME FRAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NCFAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS CORRECT THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Hime GET THIS FIXED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALOT OF PEOPLE REGISTERED AND DID NOT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME MY MOTHER AND MORE PEOPLE ALL REGISTERED I EVEN GOT A CONFIRMATION AFTER REGISTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO DID MY MOTHER ON 2 ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THIS FIXED EMMEDIATLETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. 100 stellium to get a Joke

Yeah.. and the possible reward always the higher chance is the worst thing.
  14. 100 stellium to get a Joke

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WqEKMDc26M-3PlGqpR9s8gdQHMrPnXVBG0N4LfJIG58/edit Go to the last page of that document for a list of all possible rewards from that box. There are things that are worse: kinah boxes, one gave me 800k and another one gave me 1.2M.
  15. 100 stellium to get a Joke

what kind of joke is this? to spent 100 stellium to get an Ancient Manastone Are you serious?
  16. Dragon Pet Set

I registered my account for the bonus about a week ago. The post says the carpet pack may be in your in-game mailbox or a code in the Web-based mailbox. I checked my in-game mailbox and there was nothing. So, I went to the web-based interface and found a code. I applied it. After that, I found that all the characters associated with the account, on multiple servers, had a mail in their in-game mailbox. It was a mail with four items attached (maybe 5, sorry, I forget). The mail did not expire, but the attached carpet said it would expire in 30 days. The other items did not say they would expire. The mail did not appear on just my L80 character. I know it was in an L37. I didn't check an L1.
  17. The lag is getting worse

A couple of people have reported that using a proxy service fixed the horrible lag, that seems to point the finger at server bandwidth rather than CPU or disk load. So it's most likely an under provisioned data link which only effects certain routes, or some traffic shaping which I suggested in a previous post. Whatever the bandwidth issue is, more players online causes worse lag. Now is about the worst time of the day. ie. Server time is 6pm ping is 24,439ms and took 2min to return that result on the screen.
  18. Removing gem/runes from gear...

like a stigma.
  19. Yesterday
  20. Dragon Carpet Pack Still Missing?

i didn't get my code..
  21. Using kaisinel, so i'm attack speed over capped. People have told me that having a dagger with a harvester offhand over enchanted is the best(obviously can't +20 a harvester offhand anymore). What is the 2nd best alternative for mid to lategame stats( using the new crit soft caps, i don't know anything about this)? dagger one hand, dagger-dagger, dagger-sword? Thanks, new to sin... haven't played much since 6.0
  22. Is there any news about server transfer? It's been 1 year already?
  23. This could be latency related, or maybe your client had a hiccup and needs to be repaired. Try repairing your client. If the issue persists please open a ticket with support. Sorry I don't really have any specific advice for this! Just make sure you're doing over 50% of their HP, which it sounds like you are, so hopefully the client repair works. @Maika-DN and @chopstyx-KT the next time you're unable to target something/talk to an NPC, can you please check your ping and grab the AionLog log file from your client. If you can open a ticket with support and include these along with any additional info you may have, we may have an easier time of tracking these issues down. I've heard people talking about it, but it's difficult without more information. Thanks everyone for the reports this week!
  24. Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea Known Issues

yeah i checked and its 1 now. and its was 3 before(i remember cuz im used to farm 1200/w)
  25. Dragon Pet Set

i registered for it succesfully, but still i didnt receive the pack, and Hime said go contact support -_-", yeah maybe in 5 days they will respond to me telling me i'm not suitable to receive the rewards or some crap like that lmao. when the delivery failed the first day, why not just send a survey to everyone and get over with it? idk about coding and shiet, is that hard to make?
  26. The lag is getting worse

Exactly what Cyfur said. If l need to pay 10$ a month to use a server to by pass the horrible server lag then l'm technically paying to play your game and getting no benefits from it when l can play another game for FREE (as you advertise).
  27. Does it get destroyed or do you get to keep?
  1. Load more activity