Jump to content
Forums

KnightZM-KT

Daeva
  • Content Count

    61
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Recent Profile Visitors

1,302 profile views
  1. @Kibbelz when is support going to look into broker bots this has been an issue since korea made the changes of making everything nontradable and only transferrable through broker. Going into new patch we have a set which isn't even guaranteed to be for your class. what's the point of spending 30 experience marks or buying a wrap off broker for like 1b if the item you want to trade will be sniped by a bot. along with that you need to wait every 6 hours for shugo to spawn for a wrap. and your not even guaranteed a wrap cause of limited sale. either find a solution like make broker npc
  2. Thank you for looking into this again, its been a pain for last 2-3 years farming cubics
  3. @Kibbelz Hi kibbelz seeing as our version of auto hunting is not in use as intended or working as intended could we get some simple event rewards, or added to lugbug/luna crafts for cubics. and by cubics I mean the hard to get ones aka physical attack, magical attack etc
  4. @Kibbelz Any comments or investigation on this? we have enough issues as is with hackers. lets not let this get out of hand
  5. @Kibbelz any update on this from the Team. Does the team understand what these transforms do, or what having these collections can do. at a certain point why should players even spend anything on this game when we're not listened to, and most people are happy those paragon weapons got removed and people got banned. but Big deal anyone ever think that maybe NC did something about this because they weren't making money on people getting + paragon equipment like the previous event. think about all the $$$ they would make if people tried for +15, IF THE AION TEAM cared about the c
  6. imagine others abusing a system and everyone else has to suffer
  7. On top of that not sure if anyone noticed none of the minion bcm items are not brokerable, this does not promote any healthy economy in the server as well as limits players who can p2w and who can't for a free to play game. As much as the Minion event is super nice this is one of the down side. We had Minium in BCM in 5.0 and those were brokerable also want to add that I am pretty sure Ncsoft would of made a bit more money making this stuff brokerable for those trying to sell to make kinah
  8. 1 stormwing egg / 246 replies / 7.3k views / and 1 +15 paragon weapon later...
  9. @Kibbelz any further discussion with this since last week? I see you have extended some events a week further which is pretty good
  10. @Kibbelz any further discussion or updates on this?
  11. @Kibbelz @Loki @Hime if it has come this long without being able to re-enable transfers then why are we even still playing. server is just going to decline more and more from here. if you absolutely cannot transfer eggs anymore then try one these methods to make it up to everyone. because there is a huge discrepancy between people who got to use it and people who didn't. I see no point in delaying this further and just screwing over whatever low population we already have. it really should not take this long to come up with a solution, it's not like we're trying to get the cure for covid
  12. WHO HURT YOU... most of us aren't looking to punish players, especially when GMs verified we could do this. we're just looking for fair treatment on both sides. if 60% of the population got to do it and got rewards from it, what about the other 40%? BUT people who should be punished are those who somehow even though used all 3 tokens, were able to some how get more tokens? and extra transfers outside of the 3 tokens. I've been hearing more and more of this and don't want to call people out, but it's complete bs of a system if people can do this.
  13. kibbelz, I realize you can only convey our concerns to the team but please make it clear that this kind of action will only discourage current players, returning players, new players from the game. continuing to change policies mid event etc will only drive the population down even further. ultimately taking feedback from your player base only works if you action for more than 5% of concerns and suggestions. i am more than sure more players would gladly invest their time and money in a company that actually listens and takes actions when it's required
  14. I think we should also be granted boxes for the amount of days the restricted has been on for, a lot of people were hoping to transfer to alts to use to enchant daeva skills and upgrade their minions
  15. @Hime @Loki Any communication on this?
×
×
  • Create New...