Mouse movement causing freeze so long as you keep moving your mouse.

Squid

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Anyone got a fix for this?

This is a "cannot connect to 90060 shop" (or whatever the number is now) affiliated issue.

Most of the times you get a big lag spike and at one point you might get the error message as well.
It acts like a virus, once your client gets it you need to close the client and re-open for it to go away.

If you use a ping reduction service it might become more prominent.

Weirdly this "feature" comes and goes at some times, I might have it for a week constantly and then not have if for a few months.

I do not think that is the issue, Thank you tho.

Example: This is before i even log in to the game it starts, Tested different graphics settings/drivers and a different mouse just in case it was the logitech software that was causing it. Look at when i move my mouse it only unfreezes when i stop moving my mouse i can keep this going for as long as i can be bothered to keep moving my mouse.

If it is a cash shop issue maybe it is a singular item that is causing it because i can still access the cash shop. I have also tested with/with out vpn as well as installed older graphics drivers.

54 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I do not think that is the issue, Thank you tho.

Example: This is before i even log in to the game it starts, Tested different graphics settings/drivers and a different mouse just in case it was the logitech software that was causing it. Look at when i move my mouse it only unfreezes when i stop moving my mouse i can keep this going for as long as i can be bothered to keep moving my mouse.

If it is a cash shop issue maybe it is a singular item that is causing it because i can still access the cash shop. I have also tested with/with out vpn as well as installed older graphics drivers.

TI have gotten the shop problem window some times the moment the client loads and I hit the Eula terms. But I am not 100% sure this is your problem there. I know my client freezing eventually will bring me the problem.

The "cannot connect to the shop" message makes no sense because I also can access all shops so maybe it is a remnant of KR aion they forgot to remove from us.

BCM is accessible within first minutes of loading a client, once the client runs for quite some time I get the 404 error in BCM eventually when I try to open it.

~~

It could indeed be your mouse then I guess or some other collision. Such an outdated engine.

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Worked after maint till i entered the new zone then it stopped started freezing again. It probably is what you are talking about with the cash shop.

YES going to a shared map triggers this a magnitude times more often. There was a time my client would simply vanish without a message the moment I went to Lakrum. Like nothing, I went there and voila no client, no game, no message.

Archived