Weekly Server Maintenance - November 24, 2021

Arhangelos

• Servers will shut the f* down for 3,5 hours like every week, duh.
  • No issues to fix, whatever works works, bugs are still bugged because this is what bugs are supposed to do.
  • BCM Black Friday sales are broken, you are more broke anyways, why you so broke?
  • Be happy we are still running, don't hate, learn to appreciate!

Maintenance images of the week:

pig.jpg

While this post is hilarious I think people should realize not only from Ncsoft's actions/behavior the game isn't doing so well. Not only in NA but every region. I have gotten emails from Ncsoft advertising other games even Gw2's new update. A game newer than Aion (BnS) got a core engine update.. If that doesn't scream "We hope this game dies so we can transfer resources to the products we actually care about." I don't know what will. Plus look at this patch. Barely any thought put into the content at all. Tis is how it is.

• Arhangelos changed the title to Weekly Server Maintenance - November 24, 2021
9 hours ago, Briearios said:

While this post is hilarious I think people should realize not only from Ncsoft's actions/behavior the game isn't doing so well. Not only in NA but every region. I have gotten emails from Ncsoft advertising other games even Gw2's new update. A game newer than Aion (BnS) got a core engine update.. If that doesn't scream "We hope this game dies so we can transfer resources to the products we actually care about." I don't know what will. Plus look at this patch. Barely any thought put into the content at all. Tis is how it is.

Yes, the lack of effort is obvious, looking at Apsaranta land and how fighting spirit set looks like (except the orb which looks beautiful, but no one going to notice because it's an orb q.q)

13 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Yes, the lack of effort is obvious, looking at Apsaranta land and how fighting spirit set looks like (except the orb which looks beautiful, but no one going to notice because it's an orb q.q)

I just googled it, it is orange! My all time unfavorite colour (along with those mocha browns).

They should put some paragon skins so people can pretend they are OP while wearing kerub gear.

And did they really have to have the worst wing design in kerub gear?

Archived