Keyboard no working

Boommy

2 hours ago, Boommy said:

Why can't use WASD etc, on keyboard .

I can use my mouse to run forward, but not able to view either. I'm not sure if it's my computer or the game itself. Does anyone have the same problem? Please explain

Thank you.

This is probably GameGuard interacting with your mouse and/or keyboard. Gaming mice and keyboards usually come with their own additional software to put macros and special commands on buttons, and all of this is regarded 3rd party software that interfere with the client so they do not allow it.

Many people have issues with gameguard blocking their hardware as well. Try with a different (and simple) keyboard and mouse and check if it works. Just so you can be sure it is what I mentioned.

• 3 months later...
On 12/5/2021 at 4:44 PM, Boommy said:

Why can't use WASD etc, on keyboard .

I can use my mouse to run forward, but not able to view either. I'm not sure if it's my computer or the game itself. Does anyone have the same problem? Please explain

Thank you.

I just tried WASD, Q, E on keyboard - they're working on my keyboard, as well as arrows. When a patch changes, every time (or almost) they break the binding of arrows so I have to go to options and correct them.   I don't like WASD cause it's too complex to me, I use the mouse for movement (forward by 2 main keys+  extra buttons on Jump, Sprint/Rise, Back, Wind serum, Forward, Takeoff). 

"I can use my mouse to run forward, but not able to view either" - sorry, I don't understand what you're not able to view.

Do you run 64-bit client?

Archived