Post for bugs and fixes !Guiding NA Lost souls (Don't post anything irrelevant)

TimelessAngel-KT

1. Attack / Skill Bug : Avoid using emotions multiple or single time as possible cause it causes this bug , To fix this either die or re-log.
2. Unstoppable crashing : A.Fix the instant reload let it load one time .
                                                     B. Remove or change ping reducers . 
3. Portal Lakrum/Apsa/CK/Demaha forever loading bug: Even you restart your pc this bug still occurs and the only way to fix it is either relog or enter a rift and return then try entering the re-known maps. (credits to petosorc he thought me this one)
4. BCM shop bug (error 404) : For this bug you need to restart the window completely not just relog.

For more known bugs just post it down this thread ,

i've been facing a bug for the past 3 days with my loging in not working,  After starting the launcher I keep getting dc with the message "you were logged out due to a restricted account or IP".

reported it already someone responded saying it's resolved while it's not and i keep responding with no resolution so far.. so disappointed. 

6 hours ago, Scuti said:

i've been facing a bug for the past 3 days with my loging in not working,  After starting the launcher I keep getting dc with the message "you were logged out due to a restricted account or IP".

reported it already someone responded saying it's resolved while it's not and i keep responding with no resolution so far.. so disappointed. 

There is a post about this bug that keep happening from some players. 

After the last maintenance i should open the client many times because it crashing on "screen NC", i alread reinstall the game, reinstall the windows, update all drivers and Microsoft Visual C++ (include the last version 2022), the support only answer with automatic repplies (ridiculous situation), all possible tests have already been done but the support still insists that the problem is with my computer or connection, other games have been tested and everything is normal in them, meanwhile i'm waiting for ncwest to admit they made changes that are causing all this headache and decide to go back on their changes ...

Archived