Can't begin weaponsmithing expert quest

Conflict-EK

I put in a support ticket for this almost three weeks ago and the title pretty much says it all. I cannot begin my expert weaponsmithing quest let alone see it.

Provided in the image is my characters gather/craft skills, I haven't taken anything else to 400 and although alchemy is 399, it is not on the quest. I have completed the steps towards weaponsmithing expert and the picture shows the NPC you're supposed to get the quest from with nothing available.

Support said they'd hand it over to QA, that was 18 days ago, anybody else have this issue?

https://ibb.co/fdLsN8q

Is your character at least lvl 29/30+? I know that sounds silly, but just checking since it is a stipulation for becoming an expert. I don't think the expert quest even shows up until the character is at least lvl 29, if I remember correctly from doing this on my alts. 

On 5/17/2022 at 2:56 PM, Conflict-EK said:

I put in a support ticket for this almost three weeks ago and the title pretty much says it all. I cannot begin my expert weaponsmithing quest let alone see it.

Provided in the image is my characters gather/craft skills, I haven't taken anything else to 400 and although alchemy is 399, it is not on the quest. I have completed the steps towards weaponsmithing expert and the picture shows the NPC you're supposed to get the quest from with nothing available.

Support said they'd hand it over to QA, that was 18 days ago, anybody else have this issue?

https://ibb.co/fdLsN8q

have u started ur alc expert quest this may have caused the issue as if u start the alc quest u must finish it and get it to 449 before u can expert another craft 

2 hours ago, Tasoulaaaa said:

have u started ur alc expert quest this may have caused the issue as if u start the alc quest u must finish it and get it to 449 before u can expert another craft 

Any idea how many experts you can do in 2.0?

Edited by Ontwo

18 minutes ago, Ontwo said:

Any idea how many experts you can do in 2.0?

Should be 2 and one Master~ Might only be one and a single Master though. If it is 2, you'd need to Master one first, have the first expert past it's test, and then begin the 2nd expert. 

3 hours ago, Tasoulaaaa said:

I'm level 50 and have not begun the alchemy expert quest. 

4 minutes ago, Conflict-EK said:

I'm level 50 and have not begun the alchemy expert quest. 

Wow, and you're sure you've completed the Steps Towards Expert Work Order? The lvl and that work order should be the only thing standing between you and the Expert test popping up. I hope that support can do something for you, I'm sure there are ways to trigger the quest on their end.