Taha Marks still 36 to craft box.

Sweeettooth

• Aion Team

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the temporary edit on the patch notes earlier. The team was investigating the situation, so we took it down briefly while they discussed a solution. This is now a known issue that we’re looking to remedy by, hopefully, next update, and will be properly reducing the craft down to 30 Tahabata marks. We will do our best to keep you informed if something else comes up!

I'll be making a proper post soon in the announcement section regarding it, but wanted to let you know here before I did. Hope this helps!

4 hours ago, Rin said:

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the temporary edit on the patch notes earlier. The team was investigating the situation, so we took it down briefly while they discussed a solution. This is now a known issue that we’re looking to remedy by, hopefully, next update, and will be properly reducing the craft down to 30 Tahabata marks. We will do our best to keep you informed if something else comes up!

I'll be making a proper post soon in the announcement section regarding it, but wanted to let you know here before I did. Hope this helps!

Thank you for the reply, by next update do you mean next weekly maintenance or next patch update?

• Aion Team

Next maintenance! :) Tentative June 1. If for some reason that changes, I'll try to inform everyone as soon as I know more, but that's the hopeful date right now from the team.