too dam hard to do camp quests

19s6388B

4 hours ago, 19s6388B said:

It shud not take a group with 3 50+ to do a level 35 camp quest.  I dont know what they thinking..but  it aint worth my time..

The Asmodian <A Lost Daeva> campaign is the only one that I can think of that is in that level range that would require 50s. And yes, that campaign is ridiculous.

Although a single level 50/55 can help you out byy luring mobs and resetting them at the entrance. It should require 2 trains for you to get to the person laying in the floor and out, and then the high level can go in once more and pull the named you have to kill.

But yes, that needs to be changed and I believe that in KR 2.2 and 2.4 they have made all <40 campaigns soloable.

To little too late, yes, but oh well.

Quite a lot of the Elyos Campaigns really require groups and dungeon runs pretty hard getting groups for a lot of them lately, while there was a slight uptick in players in leveling zones seems to have dwindled again.

And doing quests like Saving elyos captives can sometimes take 3-4weeks since sulfur doesnt flip that often which holds people up as well.

1 hour ago, marikazan-KT said:

Quite a lot of the Elyos Campaigns really require groups and dungeon runs pretty hard getting groups for a lot of them lately, while there was a slight uptick in players in leveling zones seems to have dwindled again.

And doing quests like Saving elyos captives can sometimes take 3-4weeks since sulfur doesnt flip that often which holds people up as well.

Even though that was not his complaint, I agree with you.

Both sides have a lot of campaigs that require groups, but the one Asmo campaign that I mentioned is at another level... I had to ask for a lvl 55 for help. It was rather easy when he lured mobs for me, though, as you only have to kill one elite named and the high level doesn't aggro anything when walking in there.

At least they are reworking campaigns on 2.2 and 2.4 to make life easier for potential new players (if we have any).

well as a new player..its not worth it..too hard to get kinah..too hard to get stigmas. I play for  enjoyment..not frustration. I want my money back  lol. Its still pay to win..just now you have to pay the kinah dealers to get anything as a new player.