Survey and event to apologise to player base but still manages to be frustrating

Neferupito

=> Double AP for server events that happen during EU sleeping time. Siege, dredg, tiak.

=> Manastone bundle that can be worth either 500k or 5 millions.

=> Blue stigma is lvl 50 instead of the lvl 55

Seriously, if you're going to do some stuff to make people happy, can't you go all out for once? Giving AP bonus for kills too, allowing manastones selection in the box, giving the lvl 55 stigma instead.

Regards,

a pissed off ranger who got 5 block +27 and can only do 1 dredg a day to farm AP. (I lose 3700 ap on death being 4 stars, solo or duo pvp is not an option)

Edited by Neferupito

3 hours ago, Neferupito said:

=> Double AP for server events that happen during EU sleeping time. Siege, dredg, tiak.

=> Manastone bundle that can be worth either 500k or 5 millions.

=> Blue stigma is lvl 50 instead of the lvl 55

Seriously, if you're going to do some stuff to make people happy, can't you go all out for once? Giving AP bonus for kills too, allowing manastones selection in the box, giving the lvl 55 stigma instead.

Regards,

a pissed off ranger who got 5 block +27 and can only do 1 dredg a day to farm AP. (I lose 3700 ap on death being 4 stars, solo or duo pvp is not an option)

1. This is the NA server... LOL?
2. Complaining about free manastones?
3. This is the only valid complaing of this entire post, to some extent. It's free afterall.

1° remove non-na players from the servers and you'd be 50 to play on each side.

2° the event is about making people forget about the current dire situation. You don't do that by creating inequalities between them

3° It just feels amateur.

3 hours ago, Neferupito said:

1° remove non-na players from the servers and you'd be 50 to play on each side.

2° the event is about making people forget about the current dire situation. You don't do that by creating inequalities between them

3° It just feels amateur.

What do you mean by remove non-na players and you'd be 50 to play on each side?

18 hours ago, Rainbowsparkles said:

What do you mean by remove non-na players and you'd be 50 to play on each side?

He is attacking my comment about this being the NA server... he didn't invalidate my comment, though.

@Neferupito The server is and will always be based on NA. You knew that when you registered lol.

5 hours ago, Neferupito said:

Don't cry when your server will be empty if an EU one opens then.

Why would I cry if I can just go play on EU if it comes to that?

But I'm not going to complain that the siege/dredgion times suck because I know it will be based on EU.