Weekly Server Maintenance - August 3, 2022 [Aion]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Hello once again, Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3.5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Shugo Emperor’s Vault Ends
  • 8.3 Update Survey Ends
  • Apsaranta Auto-Hunt Expansion
  • Summer Daily Login Event Begins

Thank you!

2 hours ago, EMPulse said:
  • Apsaranta Auto-Hunt Expansion

We had this from 14/6 to 13/7... and now we get it again 1 month later? I hope the rewards this time are better.

Thanks for reminding me that Emperor's Vault existed, I think I have like 30~50 coins (or whatever that survey gave us), so I should burn them. The event was broken by the way.

Edited by Arhangelos

First, we need a more communicative GM person. 

Secondly Mr. EMPulse, if you are reading this in your boredom moments and if you have been kind enough to get involved, ncsoft has always been giving away one BOX of apostole select for free. It is impossible with your current event to collect coins for the APOSTLE !!! Not to mention the legendary transformation of 0.0 

Third, really ? 28th [Event] Legendary Transformation Contract Selection Box (10 types) 1  !!!no comment!!!

@EMPulse
Please consider extending the Daily Login Event (Event Duration: August 3 - August 31) from 4 weeks to 5 weeks to allow for missed days. Only the last item, the [Event] Legendary Transformation Contract Selection Box (10 types) has game-changing value. It will take 28 days to obtain this item and requires Daevas to log in every single day throughout the 4 weeks. If a Daeva misses a day, they will lose this reward and they may be discouraged from continuously logging in.

The playerbase is already so low. This is a good event to bring back some playerbase to play everyday, but if one realizes that they missed a single day and will not obtain the final reward, it may become detrimental.

Please and thank you.

14 hours ago, GenericUser21478 said:

@EMPulse
Please consider extending the Daily Login Event (Event Duration: August 3 - August 31) from 4 weeks to 5 weeks to allow for missed days. Only the last item, the [Event] Legendary Transformation Contract Selection Box (10 types) has game-changing value. It will take 28 days to obtain this item and requires Daevas to log in every single day throughout the 4 weeks. If a Daeva misses a day, they will lose this reward and they may be discouraged from continuously logging in.

The playerbase is already so low. This is a good event to bring back some playerbase to play everyday, but if one realizes that they missed a single day and will not obtain the final reward, it may become detrimental.

Please and thank you.

Very true.  There should at least be a couple days leeway with every attendance event.  Otherwise, the incentive can easily backfire.  I noticed a ton of people at siege last night, and during the last GP reset the server was empty, so do you really think they are just here to farm rank?  Don't drop the ball now...

On 8/5/2022 at 7:02 PM, Hyperspace-KT said:

Very true.  There should at least be a couple days leeway with every attendance event.  Otherwise, the incentive can easily backfire.  I noticed a ton of people at siege last night, and during the last GP reset the server was empty, so do you really think they are just here to farm rank?  Don't drop the ball now...

They should at least make the last rewards not the most important. They kept the legendary transformation box (10 types) for the last day so if a new player needs it and loses a day he is out of the event.

Edited by Arhangelos