RNG - GRRRRR!

Littleboots-KT

I have just literally spent months getting the Ultimate Memory Shards and the Ultimate Breath of Transformation to combine and get a Zikel Transformation. I am a cleric so this is not suitable for my class, I would and should have got a Nezekan (only two options). After all you work really hard and long for rewards and I expect to get what is best suited to my class. Then I realised I could get a BCM Ultimate Golden Key to reroll (note you can reroll 3X max). So off to BCM to find the key which you can only get from the Summer Flower Package Event. You need 5 x Summer Flower Coin to purchase a Key and there is only 1 coin in a package. These packages cost  NC4000 USD50.00 - to my horror you need 5 Summer Flower Coins to get one key 5 x NC4000 5xUSD50.00 = USD250.00 for five coins for one key. If you don't reroll and get what you need for your class, oh, another USD250.00 and if you fail again another USD 250.00 you are now at the maximum of 3 rolls. Yep folks USD750.00 to get the right transformation for your class you have just spent months trying to get. What are the developers thinking? I work a full time job and will never spend that much to fail. I have played this game since the beginning and have only now realised this whole game is set up to fail. Your gear, accessories, weapons, runestones, manastones, gemstones, enchanting your gear, minions and transformations. I have spent years trying to get my cleric near to end game spec. I am still nowhere near it. I spend so much time grinding for different items for this game that I am starting to not enjoy it so much, I don't feel  like I get to play. When the subscription stopped for this game I decided to pay for prestige, thinking at least I am still contributing something, but not enough to get the stuff I need to be a cleric.  Now I am waiting for my prestige to finish to decide if I should keep playing. For me, the enjoyment is fading.

On 9/2/2022 at 9:33 AM, Littleboots-KT said:

I have just literally spent months getting the Ultimate Memory Shards and the Ultimate Breath of Transformation to combine and get a Zikel Transformation. I am a cleric so this is not suitable for my class, I would and should have got a Nezekan (only two options). After all you work really hard and long for rewards and I expect to get what is best suited to my class. Then I realised I could get a BCM Ultimate Golden Key to reroll (note you can reroll 3X max). So off to BCM to find the key which you can only get from the Summer Flower Package Event. You need 5 x Summer Flower Coin to purchase a Key and there is only 1 coin in a package. These packages cost  NC4000 USD50.00 - to my horror you need 5 Summer Flower Coins to get one key 5 x NC4000 5xUSD50.00 = USD250.00 for five coins for one key. If you don't reroll and get what you need for your class, oh, another USD250.00 and if you fail again another USD 250.00 you are now at the maximum of 3 rolls. Yep folks USD750.00 to get the right transformation for your class you have just spent months trying to get. What are the developers thinking? I work a full time job and will never spend that much to fail. I have played this game since the beginning and have only now realised this whole game is set up to fail. Your gear, accessories, weapons, runestones, manastones, gemstones, enchanting your gear, minions and transformations. I have spent years trying to get my cleric near to end game spec. I am still nowhere near it. I spend so much time grinding for different items for this game that I am starting to not enjoy it so much, I don't feel  like I get to play. When the subscription stopped for this game I decided to pay for prestige, thinking at least I am still contributing something, but not enough to get the stuff I need to be a cleric.  Now I am waiting for my prestige to finish to decide if I should keep playing. For me, the enjoyment is fading.

Welcome to the club, I have done the fragment think twice already and both times I got Zikel.

Edited by Arhangelos

I understand your frustration. I noticed the same "catch" when I read the event page.

I have been less active myself because when they did the server merge, it wiped out and reset my collection stats to 0. I'm mad that my character is bugged. It's been over a year now and it's not fixed.
With all the buffs they've added to mobs and such, it's seemed pointless to grind or even bother to siege and pvp because I know I'm at an immediate disadvantage. 
I stopped paying for prestige months ago and only log in here and there for the events that seem worth trying out. I don't know how much longer I'll keep bothering with this dying game that just keeps asking us to pay money for everything and continuing to lose players along the way because of it.