They should fix the dirty game of the transformers

Braandy

I am officer 5 but I do not see it well that many players take advantage of this method of being relogged to character, in order to save their transformation to face their opponents..

they should solve quickly, at the moment that a transformer occupies its trangormation the time must continue running like this relogging

4 hours ago, Edict said:

It is truly and purely outrageous. Many have commented on this opposing its use. It is clearly an exploit and account sanctioning should take place.

Account sanctioning? What have you been using?? I'm all in for NC to fix it (which they are in the next patch iirc) but come on now. And no, I don't do it myself nor do I have the rank to do so.

1 hour ago, Braandy said:

I never agreed with this method, I learned this from the elyos faction, at least I am trying to solve it

I mean, you could just not do it... :S Caugh you doing it today in Crimson (maybe it was because of my shouts that you made this post).

I don't consider this to be an exploit, it's just a shitty method to grieve people and make them go afk for 10-20 mins lol. It's certainly NOT helping the game...

5 hours ago, Edict said:

It is truly and purely outrageous. Many have commented on this opposing its use. It is clearly an exploit and account sanctioning should take place.

For clarity, I was talking about the ones using the exploit should be sanctioned. I personally have no issue with people talking about the exploit, it's widely known.

2 minutes ago, Edict said:

For clarity, I was talking about the ones using the exploit should be sanctioned. I personally have no issue with people talking about the exploit, it's widely known.

But............ it's not an exploit. :S It's just bad game design, such as Godstones.

22 minutes ago, Conman said:

Account sanctioning? What have you been using?? I'm all in for NC to fix it (which they are in the next patch iirc) but come on now. And no, I don't do it myself nor do I have the rank to do so.

I mean, you could just not do it... :S Caugh you doing it today in Crimson (maybe it was because of my shouts that you made this post).

I don't consider this to be an exploit, it's just a shitty method to grieve people and make them go afk for 10-20 mins lol. It's certainly NOT helping the game...

it is according to you there should be no penalties for aion errors or for the design of aion it is the responsibility of this company..

I had already thought about this post a long time ago but I was too lazy to do it..

38 minutes ago, Braandy said:

it is according to you there should be no penalties for aion errors or for the design of aion it is the responsibility of this company..

I had already thought about this post a long time ago but I was too lazy to do it..

I don't think it's a "error" that is being "exploited". It was simply designed to be this way. But now they gave a second thought and are changing how it works.

And no, I don't think people should be penalized for bad game design lol.