Dredgion Timed Resets

Attestant

17 minutes ago, Edict said:

I'm not sure if anyone else posted on this, but can we get three entries for dredgion that reset daily rather than every entry period? Some of us have commitments and can't enter every entry period. The change would be appreciated.

That has been a thing in retail for quite a while now. But sadly KR classic still doesnt have that! I wonder if they would modify that for us. They would have to implement the same system from retail here. That would be awesome! Not only for dredgion but for all instances. X number of entries per week instead of resetting everyday.

It would definitely make it easier for people to get their stuff done. I always miss at least one dredge a day as it's at 2am for me. Being able to go back to back until out of entries would be much better for people who have trouble fitting things into their schedule. While I hope we can see some kind of feedback about this, I won't get my hopes up. 

Well, it's not exactly what we were asking. We asked for 3 daily entreis, not 1 lol.

Every major patch there is new gear that demands massive amounts of AP, and every patch they remove some of our daily AP... No wonder the game is so dead even in KR aside from the new server they added with 2.5.

Edited by Conman

5 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

I dont get why the nerfed to 1 entry per day day we used to have 3 entrys in retail pretty annoying move by nc and they also increase arena ticket costs too.

Maybe they did it because of the 150% AP thing? You get 50% more AP on a win. Still, shoud be at very least 2 entries.

Most of people went dred at 08pm (my time) and i couldn't.
So i'm trying to go dred at 08am and it's impossible to get an entry because almost everyone is done so no elyos / no asmos for dred pfff...

If you miss dred at the time where the most of people are online, then you can't even go .... Give us back 3x dred / day QQ