PvP Radar

Carensell

3 hours ago, Skeeve said:

the Enemy Infos didn't show dmg on you .. just "DMG on YOU" .. from Enemy AND NPC shows DMG on you.
On Retail 2.7 was it correct!

Sorry I don't understand that, but typically I will see XXX is blah blah blah from using skill yyy. None of that came up

Ok, maybe I understand now. So he did not use any skills just straight up melee attacked. Well that sucks.

the Enemy Infos didn't show dmg on you .. just "DMG on YOU" .. from Enemy AND NPC shows DMG on you.

since 1 or 2 weeks my ENEMY radar didn't show damage on myself.
I see buffs, dmg on other NPC or player -> but not on me.

To see damage on me I need to activate damage on me .. but then I see dmg from NPC and ENEMY.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:16 PM, Skeeve said:

since 1 or 2 weeks my ENEMY radar didn't show damage on myself.
I see buffs, dmg on other NPC or player -> but not on me.

To see damage on me I need to activate damage on me .. but then I see dmg from NPC and ENEMY.

I will have to check to insure I have dmg on me active. Usually my radar will show the buff up , and skills used. With this thread I think I figured out he did not buff or use skills just auto attacked. If so its weird, my character went down quick.

Edited by Carensell

On 10/26/2022 at 8:28 PM, Carensell said:

I will have to check to insure I have dmg on me active. Usually my radar will show the buff up , and skills used. With this thread I think I figured out he did not buff or use skills just auto attacked. If so its weird, my character went down quick.

It's been erratic for ages, sometimes it works, other times it doesn't

• 4 weeks later...