Weekly Server Maintenance - January 25, 2023 [Aion]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Hello, Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 5 1/2 hours. (Please note that maintenance is longer than usual this week due to some backend updates that are occurring. We appreciate your patience!)

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Dungeon's Legacy Event Begins

Thank you!

Hello!

As per https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/dungeon-legacy-an-january-2023 saying that: Event Dates: January 25 – February 22 and this post of yours saying the event is suppose to be deployed...

can you please tell someone to actually turn the event on?

There have been zero drops of any skin items from IDD HM. I ran a few runs myself, and others have done several. Surely if the event was on, at least one player should have a part by now!

Hello Empulse,
can you please bring the event named " Hungry Hatchlings " or the ultimate transformation promotion but the ultimate contract selection box to need be changed to 6 types in next time; we need it so much and it also can help the new/old players, thanks.

Edited by Nameer-KT

8 minutes ago, Alyta-DN said:

Hello!

As per https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/dungeon-legacy-an-january-2023 saying that: Event Dates: January 25 – February 22 and this post of yours saying the event is suppose to be deployed...

can you please tell someone to actually turn the event on?

There have been zero drops of any skin items from IDD HM. I ran a few runs myself, and others have done several. Surely if the event was on, at least one player should have a part by now!

Yeah, the skins didn't drop so, we should get the rewards by the survey if the issue fixed.

Edited by Nameer-KT