God mode

Supicious-DN

Been playing for over a month this time.was in game when aion classic first come out but droped out of game.and about to drop out again becouse in pve everything you fight fell's like they are in god mode.at lvl 50 i can try lower lvl quest's like lvl 44 and with all the good gear and upgrade's i still get 1 shot sometime's .so all the hard work and max gear and upgrade's dont mean anything.so it's time for me to move on and go play other game.there is alot of thing's that need to be reworked in this game.

The only thing I can think of is that perhaps you skipped Steel Rake and therefore you do not have the Steel Beard Pirate's ( Fabled lvl 44 acquired from doing Steel Rake 2x with all the dark blue quests) gear? Otherwise you shouldn't  be getting hit that hard by anything, especially not anything lower than lvl 50. Though judging by how you worded your post it sounds like you should have at least that and all of your up to date skills, so I'm not quite sure what to say unless you're not as well equipped as you think you are.