Luna

Zappies-DN

I'm creating this thread because I'm not sure people are paying attention, but we desperately need a way to get Luna. I suggest putting a Luna bag of materials which has 1 light and random number of the other 4 pieces at every level of daeva pass on the -free- side. Others have suggested putting it back into Daily Taki's mission, but this encourages more afk so what we need is something that draws players in and gives players hope they can get enough to do the daeva pass every month.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 10:42 PM, Zappies-DN said:

I'm creating this thread because I'm not sure people are paying attention, but we desperately need a way to get Luna. I suggest putting a Luna bag of materials which has 1 light and random number of the other 4 pieces at every level of daeva pass on the -free- side. Others have suggested putting it back into Daily Taki's mission, but this encourages more afk so what we need is something that draws players in and gives players hope they can get enough to do the daeva pass every month.

This is a good idea, especially if they add daily  "Kill 50 mobs in Gelkmaros",  weekly "Kill 50 mobs in Demaha" and "Occupy a base in Katalam" in Daeva Pass missions. Not only Daeva Pass rewards but also  missions are insufficient and need to include more of regular practically needed things (what we do to grow renown and earn exp to buy items for EXP marks). 

BTW I don't know what is bad in "encouraging more afk". Luna Taki's missions still exist and I often visit them for enchantment stones, Administrator's boon, Transformation scroll, it's especially important for new toons.