Error teleport poeta

Aethis

In the new Elyos class there is a teleportation error, you cannot teleport to other regions of the map, you can only go through scrolls. The Poeta area is the most affected since several campaign missions have to go to that place, please make an improvement as soon as possible, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Toma said:

When are we going to get a fix for tp to Poeta. I play on both server Siel and Nezekan move to Nezekan think the tp would work but it the same as Siel can't do main quest line.

It was fixed over a week ago. You haven't updated something. Try restarting your PC.

9 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

i have the same problem nezekan sever and siel please take a little time how to fix this and please dont say we didnt updated i updated my computer i uninstall and restall and still noting 

Then I have to assume you also haven't read the official announcement of the fix to this problem from May 18.

On 5/15/2023 at 9:05 PM, Zurl said:

As I have pointed out in other threads about this, the TP to Poeta problem seems to only be on Siel, Nezekan is working fine.

You might want to specify the server in fault posts.

Nezekan isnt working fine, i cant see from sactum npc teleport to Poesta or Verteron, Inst working, there s no way to reach campains quests

11 minutes ago, Bash said:

Nezekan isnt working fine, i cant see from sactum npc teleport to Poesta or Verteron, Inst working, there s no way to reach campains quests

Yes it is. I have tested it many times.

You too probably havent down what wast suggested in the official fix post.